Tuesday, January 12, 2016

One Little Word


Beloved posted a link to an article on her Facebook timeline with the note, "Worth the read!"


Being an excellent husband, I clicked, read, decided she was right, and determined to share it with all of you.


Bronwynn Lea is (among other things) a blogger who posts her musings at bronlea.com. The particular article that commands our attention today is titled "One little word that radically changed my prayers," and I think it has the potential to change yours, as well.


As an enticement for you to read the whole piece ("whole piece"... ha!... oxymoron), I think just this one phrase is needed: Instead of praying "God, make it better," I need to pray "God, make it count."




To read One Little Word That Radically Changed My Prayers, go to http://bronlea.com/2013/08/06/one-little-word-that-radically-changed-my-prayers/


Truth is...little changes can cause big changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment