Tuesday, October 20, 2020

What Are You Dragging Around?


Pearls Before Swine, by Stephan Pastis, is usually heavy on the snark and light on the poignancy, but this time...



Truth is...whether it's a dull, psychological heartache that thwarts all attempts to infuse lightness and joy into your life or the burden of unforgiveness toward another or yourself, you really do "gotta let that go."

The song, "Lay Your Burden Down", by seminal Jesus rocker Chuck Girard, may be just what the doctor ordered for you. Have a blessed day.






3 comments:

  1. That's a good word for today!
    Thanks for sharing Chuck's song as well! I love his Love Song album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! How did a youngster like you ever discover Love Song??!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100% credit to my parents here! (Though I think I like Love Song and Love Song Final Touch more than they do!)
    I love Little Country Church! https://youtu.be/4bAlE3Y2MAk

    ReplyDelete