Tuesday, December 13, 2016

#ThreeFictionalCharacters


The challenge was simple: Describe yourself in three fictional characters.

Fairly quickly, I came up with my answers and posted them on Facebook. Then a friend from church said, "I want to hear at least two reasons for each character you've selected. Though I think you've chosen wisely."


That's when the REAL introspection began...




GEORGE BAILEY

A truly honest man, who possesses a deep appreciation for friends (and whose friends return that love and respect); also feels like he kind of fell into his career without having pursued his childhood dreams



ROB PETRIE

Adores his wife unceasingly; takes joy in being creative, even if he looks foolish at times



BARNEY FIFE

A real rule-keeper who isn't as influential as he likes to think he is

Truth is...it was a good exercise, and only coincidental, I trust, that all three are in black and white.


No comments:

Post a Comment