Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Better Than "Clean Your Plate"


I can't say I get all that excited about everything the fine folks at Upworthy.com bring to the Internet's attention. They tend to be "pro" a few things that I'm not necessarily "pro" about...tend to be "up in arms" about things that don't push my personal panic button...but every so often they find, and pass along, things like the following video calling attention to the issue of hunger in America.



And not just calling out the problem, but talking about a solution. THAT'S upworthy.



If this issue resonates with you, please act on that:

And if you think non-Americans deserve some help, too, maybe you would like to help Feed My Starving Children.


*  *  *  *  *  *  *

Truth is...no one thing will be THE solution to ANY challenge the world faces, but what a great thing to jump in and do what one can to make a positive difference in the lives of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment