Thursday, November 23, 2023

How Do You Spell "Thanks"?

 


Time is a gift that only Yahweh can give. It bears witness to his patience.

Hope is the life force of a heart that is currently broken, but optimistic about the future.

Application of God's promises to the circumstances of my life wipes out all fear.

Nazareth was a backwater village that folks didn't ascribe much potential to, but it nurtured the world's savior. I may not hold a lot of promise in the eyes of some...and neither may you...but God can use even us to accomplish his will.

Knowledge of the love of God is an experiential thing, not an intellectual exercise. And it's something I can grow in!

Songs speak to the human soul in ways the spoken word cannot. I praise Yahweh FOR and WITH music.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

Truth is...The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. (Psalm 28:7)


No comments:

Post a Comment