Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A New Year Full of Hope


What are you hoping for in the new year?


God will never forget the needy; the hope of the afflicted will never perish. (Psalm 9:18)

May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope, Lord, is in you. (Psalm 25:21)

May your unfailing love be with us, Lord, even as we put our hope in you. (Psalm 33:22)

Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. (Psalm 42:5)

As for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. (Psalm 71:14)

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

Truth is...But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me. (Micah 7:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment