Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Three-Dimensional Truth


There's no such thing as "What's true for you may not be true for me." (Well, outside the realm of things like "Dr. Pepper is the best soft drink in the world." That could definitely be true for me but not for you, but that's not what I'm talking about here...yeah, you get that.)

As I was saying, there's no such thing as "What's true for you may not be true for me," but I recently saw an illustration of why it sometimes APPEARS that there's such a thing.


It all hinges on being able to differentiate between things that are true and something that is The Truth.


Thanks go to @EarnKnowledge for tweeting this picture...beyond that, I have no clue as to its origin.




Truth is...the circus of ideologies that is social media could use a lot more humility and mutual respect as people go beyond spouting things that are true and begin to be more concerned with Truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment